Translate

9/13/14

Blog

Happy September!

I know its the 13th pretty much a bit late on my part. I have been crazy busy and I just wanted to post something so that people that read my blog know that I have not abandon it.  The Bridal Shower that I was planning is almost here and I can't wait till things go back to normal.  Although, the Wedding will be here before I know it and already the Bride has me running around.  I am trying to live in the moment. I'm hoping that I will get some time for myself and take my time to make an awesome kit. I am grateful for my life and the stress I'm experiencing is a good stress lol. I hope you are all well and stop by my page because I have a thankful post for my fans.  Liking my Page means a lot to me so make sure you do. 

P.S.
Here is a peek at the kits I have on my Page for download


Autism Awareness Kit Not Available anymore

xoxo
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected