Translate

7/21/14

So Much

Hi everyone!

I've been distracted as of late because all of the so many things going on at home.  Right now I'm planning a Bridal Shower. Before that was my Son's Birthday. I'm not complaining at all. I'm grateful for what I have and its a kind of Happy Stress. If there's such a thing. Lol. Oh and there's more going on that I have to take care of.  My Family is just going through a change. Weddings, Birthdays, Visits, etc... But I have not forgotten about my blog and my hobby. I will come up with a scrap kit soon.  For now I have the ones here on my blog that can be downloaded and the ones on my Facebook Page that you must Like to download.  I'm hoping I can work on something tonight.  As always have fun with my kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected