Translate

6/7/14

BumbleBee

Hello everyone! I was on vacation for a week and now I'm back.  Sometimes vacations seem more like work more than anything.  The kids have all the fun.  So to get to my newest kit Bumblebee.  Inspiration came from the fact that everyday I go outside there's just one bumblebee buzzing around the backyard.  Its always there.  I have no idea where the hive is or anything.  I don't bother it because its just flying around, it gets close to the kiddos but buzzes away.  Just a random bee.  Now to get to my kit before I keep rambling on about a bee. Here it is! Click on the preview to download. Enjoy!

xoxo


Jenny




3 comments:

  1. This kit is so cute but I cant seem to get it to download :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I will check it out later on today.

      Delete
    2. Sorry for the delay. I did check it out and it seems to be working. I'm not sure what trouble you're having at your end.

      Delete

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected